Campbell Bader LLP has reviewed the Public Health Agency of Canada recommended guidelines and are implementing the following with respect to its office operations effective immediately.
- We have implemented a work from home policy to ensure that at any given time there are not more than 5 people present in the office. When they are at the office Campbell Bader LLP is following Public Health Agency of Canada guidelines and “social distancing” through existing cubicles, office space, and by distance (2 meters)
- Campbell Bader LLP encourages frequent hand hygiene, sneeze and cough etiquette, and staying home when ill.
- Any employee exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will immediately be separated from others and sent home without using public transit.
- Implementation of a frequent cleaning schedule with particular attention to high-touch surfaces such as:
- credit card terminals
- Hand sanitizers are in prominent locations throughout the workplace, if possible.
Our Valued Clients
- Certain designated lawyers are available to meet with clients for Real Estate, Wills and Family Law – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your lawyer at Campbell Bader LLP to make arrangements. In all other circumstances, Campbell Bader LLP asks that clients make arrangements for meetings via video-conferencing or telephone.
- Clients may drop off documents into the Campbell Bader LLP mail slot and of course continue to correspond with their lawyer through email and/or secure file transfers.
- We ask that any client exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, that have been around anyone with symptoms or have recently traveled to arrange for virtual meetings only.
We will continue to provide updates on relevant legislation, capital opportunities for businesses, and the status of our office operations on a regular basis.
Wishing everyone safety and health.